Plan to move migrants to regional areas to ease Sydney's booming house prices

This is the place to discuss Immigration & Visas to Australia. Find out what is the best visa to apply for to live or work in Australia or just to enjoy a holiday. Immigration, Visas & Tourist Information
whateva

Post by whateva » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:37 pm

West Ryde-3.jpg
West Ryde-3.jpg (141.5 KiB) Viewed 414 times
Well what do you know, maybe one of the politicians read my post and it's something I have been saying for years, send new 3rd world immigrants to anywhere except Sydney and Melbourne.

NEWS: Pushed out of the city: Plan to move migrants to regional areas to ease Sydney's booming house prices

Might be worth noting for investors to look at fringe cities and towns :) The only issue I have is that Central Coast is going to probably grow a lot anyway with or without migrant redirecting. Newcastle would be better than the Coast I would think as lots of potential for expansion. Goulburn might be OK and I would have preferred to see them send them to even more rural areas like up near Darwin, NT or WA, SA etc. Let them see through 5 years on a hard outback farm, should sort out the ones with fake resumes ;). Once they get through that, welcome to Australia.

Webb

Re: Plan to move migrants to regional areas to ease Sydney's booming house prices

Post by Webb » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:02 pm

I would pack up and move to the bush right now if I could. As for mass immigration, it's all a little too late for Sydney. Well. at last the politicians have listened to the people and taken on this idea of requiring new immigrants, especially from poor 3rd world countries to head to the outback. they can work hard and earn their Aussie status on a farm for 5 or 6 years. Then they can be given a visa stamp if they can get through it. They can learn to be part of a smaller community, Stop all this segregating like we see in Sydney.