Bourke Street Shooting + Driving On Foot Path

Maybe you like to debate political issues or would like to vent your frustration at some issue in Australia or around the world, then this is the forum for all this sort of thing.
BPB

Bourke Street Shooting + Driving On Foot Path

Post by BPB » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:32 am

more soon

supposed Facebook page of driver: https://web.facebook.com/S1KUNT?fref=ts&_rdr

Reddit updates: https://www.reddit.com/r/melbourne/comm ... /?sort=new

from Reddit: "Offender is known to police. Not terrorism related. Extensive family violence history. He's come to police's attention in the past. Mental health and drug related. He's been involved with assaults in the recent days. Charged by police the last weekend."

nothing surprising, just the usual violent offenders are allowed to stroll free and run amok as usual in Australia with slap on the writ sentences.

whateva

Re: Bourke Street Shooting + Driving On Foot Path

Post by whateva » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:49 am

The guy is Greek origin and seemed to be totally messed in the head. what a complete evil moron.

whateva

Post by whateva » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:51 am

Three killed, including a child, after car mows down pedestrians in Melbourne

car hit pedestrians in Bourke Street mall in Melbourne on Friday.

Three people have been killed, including a young child, and at least 15 injured after a car drove into pedestrians in Bourke Street, one of the busiest areas in Melbourne’s central business district.

Victoria police confirmed on Friday afternoon the victims were a young child and a man and a woman, both in their 30s. None of the dead were believed to be related.

Victorian police commissioner Graham Ashton said the death toll could rise, as five of the injured were listed as critical, including a child whose pram could be seen lying on the road amid the carnage.

The Royal Children’s hospital said earlier it was treating five casualties, including a two-year-old who was in intensive care and a three-month-old who was undergoing an operation. Figures released by several other Melbourne hospitals put the total number of injured at 25, but in an afternoon media conference Ashton said he knew of 15 injured.

A 26-year-old man was taken into custody with non life-threatening injuries after police rammed his car and fired several shots. Police said the events had no connection with terrorism and the suspect, who was well known to them, had mental health and drug issues.

The chaos began when the man, driving a maroon Commodore, stopped traffic by doing burnouts outside Flinders Street station about 1.30pm local time. He then drove up Swanston Street, turned left down Bourke Street mall and began mowing down pedestrians, police said.
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-n ... -melbourne

Harry Brown

Post by Harry Brown » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:20 pm

Picture of alleged driver of car Dimitrious Gargasoulas.
Dimitrious Gargasoulas.jpg
Dimitrious Gargasoulas.jpg (9.72 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

Harry Brown

Post by Harry Brown » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Here is some disturbing reading, I really think our police department needs overhauling with priorities and however did this man ever be allowed to have so much freedom to run amok with his terror ???
------------
CCTV footage showed panicked people jumping into city shops, narrowly avoiding being hit by the speeding vehicle. When police eventually rammed the car, a pram was wedged in its front.

Mr Ashton said the man had been charged with assault offences last weekend after allegedly attack­ing his brother and mother’s partner.

He said he had come to the ­attention of police several times over “assaults of family members”.

Melbourne radio station 3AW claimed the man had attacked a 76-year-old in Raleigh Street, Windsor, 5km southeast of the CBD, with a burning Bible last week. Police have linked him to a stabbing in the same street yesterday morning “involving partie­s known to one another” that left a male in a critical condition. About 2am, Raleigh Street residents were woken by a fight outside.

“This guy was holding this huge kitchen knife and started slashing at the windows and went after this guy,” resident Jess Bergin told Melbourne’s Herald Sun.

“He was just hacking at this guy … it was absolutely brutal,” he said.

Police allege that later yesterday the man took a woman he knew hostage in his car and drove her around Melbourne before she escaped on the Bolte Bridge, which crosses the Yarra River near the Docklands precinct.

Mr Ashton said police chased the car through “the inner-western suburbs and the Yarraville area” to the edge of the CBD, but the pursuit was called off because of “very erratic driving”.

“We attempted to intercept the vehicle which this person was driving,” he said. “The pursuit had to be terminated because of … concerns for the community. We then called in the support of the air wing, who were maintaining observation as we tried to find another opportunity to intercept the vehicle.

“We’ve got plenty of evidence of the vehicle, and this driver then killing these people in the city.’’

Victorian senator Derryn Hinch, who is overseas, claimed on social media yesterday he was told “pursuing police had 7 chances to ram the Bourke Street killer and were denied permission”.

Asked about the claims, a Victoria Police spokesman said yesterday’s “events … will be examined by both the coroner and Victoria Police’s Professional Standards Command” and it was inappro­p­riate to comment further.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/pe ... 1484925447

Newsman
Forum Ace
Forum Ace

At least four dead in Melbourne car attack

Post by Newsman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 7:11 pm

Four people are dead after a driver with a history of violence and drug and mental health issues mowed down pedestrians in Melbourne's CBD.
full article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sbsnews- ... car-attack
Providing daily news for the Living in Australia Forums

Newsman
Forum Ace
Forum Ace

Baby still critical after Melbourne mall car attack

Post by Newsman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:02 pm

A baby is still fighting for its life after becoming the youngest victim of the Bourke St mall car attack in Melbourne.
full article: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/sbsnews- ... car-attack
Providing daily news for the Living in Australia Forums

gaz

Post by gaz » Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:12 am

Apparently a judge bailed him last week but the police tried to opposed it. When will judges learn to not let violent lunatics to run free????

BaRT
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by BaRT » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:17 am

Coming across more alarming rubbish written by this madman:
On January 13 he wrote that he was not Greek-Tongan, “I am actually Greek Islamic Kurdish ANGEL OF CULT”, saying to Google “Yazdânism”. “Heaven and Hell IS REAL!!! WHO AGREES?” he wrote. “I promise and hold a lot of answers. Ask me something.”

The next day, he wrote: “I know it’s shock just imagine when I found out I was the choosen one I did not know if I was being played as a fool or not nearly lost the plot but when I realised it was real I came back to adjust and now my powers are warming up also the more that believe the more power I get and I need as many believers as possible because the world has sinned 6x this hopefully wont be the 7th otherwise all man kind is doomed.”
lots more here http://www.news.com.au/national/victori ... 2a496a9c5d

amd heaps of videos & photos and loads of info here: http://www.news.com.au/national/victori ... 27f7a1bf1f

BaRT
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Post by BaRT » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:19 am

Ship thIs fucker back to his home land