SCHAPELLE Corby Switches her Flight and Fools Media Idiots

Maybe you like to debate political issues or would like to vent your frustration at some issue in Australia or around the world, then this is the forum for all this sort of thing.
gaz

SCHAPELLE Corby Switches her Flight and Fools Media Idiots

Post by gaz » Sat May 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Schapelle Corby Leaving Bali
Schapelle Corby Leaving Bali.jpg
Schapelle Corby Leaving Bali.jpg (118.86 KiB) Viewed 224 times
haha, good on you Schapelle, welcome home and I enjoyed the dramatic exit, well done and I hope you make a nice life back in Aussie again. about bloody time you were let free. I hope you sue the heck out of all the nasty people who allowed and wrote so many bad things in the last 13 years especially on other forums like WP. There really is so many disgusting people in Australia that enjoy hiding behind their keyboards. But at the same time you probably have many more supporters than nasty evil haters. Good luck and I hope you make a lot of money or your family does with interviews etc considering all you and them endured for these years.
SCHAPELLE_Corbys_boarding_pass.gif
SCHAPELLE_Corbys_boarding_pass.gif (99.59 KiB) Viewed 224 times
SCHAPELLE Corby has had the last laugh, switching her return flight home at the 11th hour.

While her Virgin Air boarding pass had been issued and she had provided it to authorities, at the last minute she told them she was on a Malindo Air flight to Brisbane instead.

The Malindo flight was due to leave 10 minutes ahead of the Virgin flight and boarded at the next gate. Meanwhile more than 40 members of the Australian media were booked on the Virgin flight, hoping to accompany Corby home.

Corby had been set to fly in seat 1A of business class of Virgin. It is understood she is now in 1A of Malindo.

And Corby’s last minute flight change caused chaos at the boarding gates because the gates for Virgin and Malindo flights were swapped at the last minute.

Virgin had been due to leave from Gate 6A and Malindo from 6B but they were changed.
source:

Code: Select all

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/national/schapelle-corbys-release-from-bali-and-return-to-australia/news-story/8d3d76b5167df09a9951343ba596b5cc?nk=e31837938a4f2b87a07ba1e4a5ed8960-1495896850

Webb

Re: SCHAPELLE Corby Switches her Flight and Fools Media Idiots

Post by Webb » Sun May 28, 2017 12:08 am

I had to laugh at how her and her security also tricked the media when they arrived in OZ with an entourage of vehicles all taking off in various directions. very smart.

More on the latest http://www.smh.com.au/world/schapelle-c ... wep0i.html

Webb

Re: SCHAPELLE Corby Switches her Flight and Fools Media Idiots

Post by Webb » Sun May 28, 2017 1:20 am

here is a link to her instagram account for real time updates from her: https://www.instagram.com/schapelle.corby/