Lebanese immigrant Paid $5.6 million in 2016 by Australia Post

Talk about anything related to computers like the web, PC hardware, iphones, smartphones, ISP, hosting, domains, blogging, online marketing, social media, Facebook, twitter etc.
BaRT
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Lebanese immigrant Paid $5.6 million in 2016 by Australia Post

Post by BaRT » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:53 am

Australia Post CEO paid $5.6 million in 2016 and Pauline Hanson thinks it's disgusting, so do I.
Ahmed Fahour.jpg
Ahmed Fahour.jpg (35.17 KiB) Viewed 337 times
Posties are asking for a pay rise and he will give them a 2% rise if they are lucky while he demanded a 14% pay rise last year and his massive unbelievable salary doubled since 2010.

All this while Aussies are thrown out on to the street, made homeless jobless and the centrelink dole remains at a couple of hundred a week as it has for about a decade.

SHAME ON AUSTRALIA POST
AUSTRALIA Post’s chief executive was paid a total of $5.6 million in 2016, 10 times the salary of Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, it has been revealed.

Ahmed Fahour’s salary of $4.4 million and bonus of $1.2 million were revealed by Liberal Senator James Paterson, who released documents provided by Australia Post in response to questions from a Senate committee.

Another five executives earned between $1.8 million and $1.3 million.

Mr Turnbull told reporters on Wednesday that Mr Fahour’s remuneration package was “too high” and that he had spoken to the Australia Post board chair.

“This is not a decision of the government,” Mr Turnbull said. “I’ve spoken to the chairman today. I think that salary, that remuneration is too high. Now, it’s a matter for the board. I think it is too high. I know it is a big job. It is a big company. The company has been able to improve its position.

“But in my view — and I say this as someone who spent most of his life in the business world before I came into politics — I think that is a very big salary for that job.”
read on at http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... 4ec539017e